We do update this policy from time to time so please do return and review this Policy regularly.
Information We Collect
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you registered for information or make a purchase.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Some cookies on this website are essential, and the site will not work as expected without them. These cookies are set when you submit a form or interact with the website by doing something that goes beyond clicking on simple links.
Some cookies we use are ‘analytical’ cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the website when they’re using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by making sure users are finding what they need easily.
Some cookies are third-party cookies. These are set by partner organisations, such as Google Adwords. These are used for re-marketing / advertising based on your actions taken on our website.
To find out more about cookies, including how to control and disable them, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
METRIC do not permit third party use of the data you provide.
Storing Your Personal Data
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers and for backup purposes, data provided may be stored offsite in an encrypted format.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our parent company and any member of its group.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information..
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Third Party Links
You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their content or policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access To Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of £10 which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.